ClaroSpeak Android Release Notes
ClaroSpeak Android 1 released September 2020
Version 1 released September 2020
You will be able to access ClaroSpeak Android for free, with no login required. Without login you will be able to:
- Get Claro’s text-to-speech with the voices available on your device.
- Speak on select.
- Change font type and font size.
- Open .txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx and .pdf files, and save .txt, .rtf, .docx and .pdf files.
By logging into your Claro account with a valid ClaroRead license (Windows, Mac, or Chrome, not SE), you will have access to these great Premium features:
- Open and save documents through Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox.
- You will be able to dictate speech.
- Spell-check, dictionary and word prediction.
- Echo sentences, words, and characters.
- Extra Acapela and Vocalizer voices.
- Change font and page colours.
This page was last updated on 16th October 2020.