ClaroSpeak Windows App Release Notes
First version was V9, released 2 April 2016.
Version 9, 2 April 2016
- Speak back text with highlighting in a dozen languages.
- Change font and colour to help reading.
- Use word prediction to help with writing.
- Built-in spellcheck to check your words.
- Opens Microsoft Word DOCX, Adobe PDF, RTF, HTML and TXT files.
Voices can be obtained by installing a Microsoft Windows 10 Language. Go to Settings, Region and Language, and click Add a Language. If Microsoft make available a voice for this language, then it will be installed for you.