- ClaroSpeak iOS Release Notes - Latest release: Version 4 released September 2019
- How to automate your ClaroRead Cloud logins for iOS using an MDM - Download a PDF version of this article here.
- Unlocking iPad and iPhone Apps with ClaroRead - Download and print the PDF version of this guide here: Unlocking iPad and iPhone Apps with ClaroRead.
- Tips for Taking Photos on iPhone and iPad - Taking photos of documents requires some skill and practice. The characteristics of your camera and shooting conditions are also important.
- Rich Text File Formats in ClaroSpeak - In ClaroSpeak V2.5 onwards you can bold, italic, underline and add images to your document. If you decide to save, share or export your document, ClaroSpeak will use an RTF or RTFD file.
- Improve iOS System Voice Quality - Our iOS apps (ClaroSpeak, ClaroCom and ClaroPDF) allow you to use any iOS system voices (from iOS 7 onwards). There are a number of voices to choose from: By default, a lower-quality version of the voice is installed on your device. It is possible to download the enhanced versions of […]
- Locating crash logs on your iOS device - If you have one of our iOS apps which crashes and we cannot replicate it, we will ask you to send us your crash log to see if this provides us with more information.
- ClaroSpeak FAQs - 1. What gestures can I use in ClaroSpeak? Pinch over the text area to increase/decrease font size Tap the top toolbar while playing = Stop Shake device = Clear text In normal view mode: Swipe from left to right = Play In paged view mode: Swipe from left to right […]
- ClaroSpeak Help Files and User Guides - English ClaroSpeak V2.0: Help file (Text file) | User Guide (PDF) ClaroSpeak V1.0: User Guide (Word doc | PDF)
- Pressing Play in ClaroSpeak highlights text but I don’t hear anything - This may be because your device is set to mute, to check this, do the following: If in Settings > General > “Use Side Switch to”: is set to Lock Rotation: