ClaroView Mac Release Notes
This page was last updated on
Latest release: version 1.4, September 2019.
|Lead Developer & Product Manager|
Version 1.4 released 10 September 2019
- Compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Version 1.3 released 8 February 2019
- App is now notarized to complay with Apple’s enhanced security.
- Supports retina displays and Dark Mode.
Version 1.2.5 released 23 January 2018
- Application now accepts ScreenRuler license keys to unlock the demo version, as well as its own ClaroView keys.
Version 1.2 released 15 June 2017
- Application is now 64-bit.
Version 1.1 released 28 April 2015
- Updated to using the Cocoa API from Carbon.
- Added multiple-monitor support.
Version 1.0.10 released 17 August 2014
- Includes ClaroUp for automatic updates.
Version 1.0.9 released 7 June 2012
- Settings are now stored in a standard plist file.
- App available on the Mac App Store.
Version 1 released December 2008
- Initial Release.