ClaroView Mac Release Notes
Latest release: version 2.0, November 2020.
|Lead Developer & Product Manager|
Version 2.0 released 30th November 2020
- Fixes an issue where, on the latest Apple M1 Silicon computers, the ClaroView overlay did not show.
Version 1.5 released 15th September 2020
- Compatible with the new macOS 11 Big Sur.
- New Big Sur-style app icon.
- Apple macOS 10.13 or above
- 4GB RAM
- 46MB hard disk space
Version 1.4 released 10 September 2019
- Compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Version 1.3 released 8 February 2019
- App is now notarized to complay with Apple’s enhanced security.
- Supports retina displays and Dark Mode.
Version 1.2.5 released 23 January 2018
- Application now accepts ScreenRuler license keys to unlock the demo version, as well as its own ClaroView keys.
Version 1.2 released 15 June 2017
- Application is now 64-bit.
Version 1.1 released 28 April 2015
- Updated to using the Cocoa API from Carbon.
- Added multiple-monitor support.
Version 1.0.10 released 17 August 2014
- Includes ClaroUp for automatic updates.
Version 1.0.9 released 7 June 2012
- Settings are now stored in a standard plist file.
- App available on the Mac App Store.
Version 1 released December 2008
- Initial Release.
This page was last updated on 1st December 2020.