ClaroView Mac Release Notes
Latest release: version 3.1, March 2022.
Version 3.1 released 28th March 2022.
- Minor updates to the app and licensing.
- Added Google Analytics so we can better understand how users use our apps. No data collected is personal or can be traced back to the user.
Version 3.0 released 20th April 2021.
- Universal app build (Intel and ARM). Future-proofing our apps.
- Minor updates.
Version 2.0 released 30th November 2020.
- Fixes an issue where, on the latest Apple M1 Silicon computers, the ClaroView overlay did not show.
Version 1.5 released 15th September 2020.
- Compatible with the new macOS 11 Big Sur.
- New Big Sur-style app icon.
Version 1.4 released 10 September 2019.
- Compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Version 1.3 released 8 February 2019.
- App is now notarized to complay with Apple’s enhanced security.
- Supports retina displays and Dark Mode.
Version 1.2.5 released 23 January 2018.
- Application now accepts ScreenRuler license keys to unlock the demo version, as well as its own ClaroView keys.
Version 1.2 released 15 June 2017.
- Application is now 64-bit.
Version 1.1 released 28 April 2015.
- Updated to using the Cocoa API from Carbon.
- Added multiple-monitor support.
Version 1.0.10 released 17 August 2014.
- Includes ClaroUp for automatic updates.
Version 1.0.9 released 7 June 2012.
- Settings are now stored in a standard plist file.
- App available on the Mac App Store.
Version 1 released December 2008.
- Initial Release.
This page was last updated on 21st July 2022.