ClaroView Release Notes
ClaroView Windows Version 3.3.0 released June 2022
Version 3.3.0 released 22 June 2022
- Changed ClaroView to always be available on the Windows taskbar, and the system tray icon has been removed.
Version 3.2.2 released 15 June 2022
- Fixed: Error logging, and licensing system update.
Version 3.2.1 released 28 April 2022
- Fixed: Crashing when Google Analytics services cannot be reached.
Version 3.2.0 released 4 April 2022
- Fixed bug with licensing system so sometimes you would have to re-enter your licence key.
- Added analytics so we can identify what people use and work on making these features better.
- Updated to .NET Framework 4.8.
- Added support to run with ClaroRead version 10.
Version 3.0.5 released 3 August 2020. Blog Post: ClaroView Windows 3 Release
- ClaroView traditionally overlaid the screen with a colour, so every pixel became a little bit blue, or grey, or whatever. ClaroView 3 will offer a new tinting model that leaves black pixels black, so it works much more like putting a plastic sheet over the screen – white gets changed but black does not. We hope this will be useful for some users, since visual perception is a very personal thing .
- No longer supports Windows 7, only Windows 8 and higher.
Version 2 (Windows 7 Support)
Version 2.0.6 released 10 September 2018
- Bugfixes when installed with USB Creator
Version 2.0.4 released 6 December 2017.
- Fixed issue with tint colour defaulting to black.
- Fixed issue with trial period not being available after using a time-limited license key.
- Fixed issue where licence keys for ScreenRuler would not activate ClaroView.
Version 2.0.3 released 8 June 2017.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Licence key version available.
Version 1 released January 2007.
- Full-screen tinting.
This page was last updated on 22nd June 2022.