Getting your Windows and Mac site licence software
If you have purchased a site licence (or site license) from us, you will want to install the software on your network and/or on the machines of students and staff (depending on your licence conditions.)
- Looking for Chromebooks? Getting your Chromebook site licence software.
- Looking for iOS Apps? Installing Claro iOS Apps on multiple iPads.
Getting your software for your network
Usually our software needs a licence key. However, if you have purchased a site licence from us then you can get the un-keyed Windows Installer MSI files (or Mac DMG files) for installing on your network.
- If we email you the links to download the software, simply follow the instructions in the email.
- Otherwise you log in to our website to obtain your software. Again, we sent you login details by email when you purchased the site licence: check if one of your colleagues has the email, and if they logged in already, what they set as the password!
Log in and you will see the software to download under Network Installers. You will find programs and voices to download there for Windows and Mac:
- You will definitely need ClaroRead.
- There are other Extra programs that come with ClaroRead: we recommend at a minimum you install ScreenRuler, ClaroCapture, and AudioNote.
- You may install one or more voices. ClaroRead will work with any voices on the system, so installing our voices is optional. However, our Windows voices are much better than system voices (and speech is the most important function in ClaroRead, so we recommend you install at least one voice. Apple Mac system voices are fine, so you do not need Apple Mac voices from us.
- The MSI installers and CAB files are wrapped up in zip files with a readme.txt file with further instructions inside. You can also find lots of information on these Help pages in the Network section.
- Apple Mac PKG files can also be downloaded and installed.
- Install Claro Software Windows software on your network.
- Install ClaroRead Chrome on your Chromebooks
- Installing Claro iOS Apps on multiple iPads.
- Provisioning ClaroRead Chrome, iOS Apps and Web Apps.
- Apple Mac
- User data and Internet access
This page was last updated on 6th July 2022.