Microsoft Windows support
Claro Software programs cannot work well on Microsoft Windows machines which are having technical problems. You should always keep your Windows installation updated and working smoothly. Only Microsoft-supported versions of Windows are supported by Claro (e.g. not Windows 2000).
If you are having problems here are some utilities that can help you:
- Program Install and Uninstall
- Fixes problems with installation and uninstallation of programs.
- .Net Framework Cleanup Tool
- Fixes problems with the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- System Update Readiness Tool
- Fixes some other problems with Microsoft .Net – try this if you encounter SXS errors with .Net.
This page was last updated on 27th April 2020.