ScreenRuler Mac Release Notes
Latest release: Version 2.2, September 2020.
|Lead Developer & Product Manager|
Version 2.2 released 15th September 2020
- Compatible with the new macOS 11 Big Sur.
- New Big Sur-style app icon.
- Apple macOS 10.13 or above
- 4GB RAM
- 47MB hard disk space
Version 2.1 released 24 September 2019
- Compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Version 2 released May 2019
- The ScreenRuler overlay now sits on top of all of the display, including system menu items and the ClaroRead toolbar.
Version 1.5 released February 2019
- App is now notarized to comply with Apple’s enhanced security.
Version 1.4.6 Released January 2018
- Application now accepts ClaroView license keys to unlock the demo version, as well as its own ScreenRuler keys.
Version 1.4 released June 2017
- Application is now 64-bit.
Version 1.3 released October 2016
- Updated to using the Cocoa API from Carbon.
Version 1.2 released July 2011
- Full compatibility with Mac OSX Lion.
Version 1.1 released November 2010
- Added underline and overlay modes.
Version 1 released 2009
- Initial Release.
This page was last updated on 14th September 2020.