ScreenRuler Release Notes
Latest release: version 3.6.1 released July 2022.
Version 3.6.1 released 12th July 2022
- Clicking the box for the currently selected colour of the Ruler or Outside Ruler now opens the colour palette directly.
Version 3.6.0 released 22nd June 2022
- Changed ScreenRuler to always be available on the Windows taskbar, and the system tray icon has been removed.
Version 3.5.2 released 15th June 2022
- Fixed: Error logging, and licensing system update.
- Known issues: will not run if access to Google Analytics is disabled (for end-user versions only). Upgrade to 3.6.0 or later.
Version 3.5.1 released 28th April 2022
- Fixed: Crashing when Google Analytics services cannot be reached.
Version 3.5.0 released April 2022
- Fixed bug with licensing system so sometimes you would have to re-enter your licence key.
- Added analytics so we can identify what people use and work on making these features better.
- Updated to .NET Framework 4.8.
- Added support to run with ClaroRead version 10.
Version 3.3.10 released August 2020
- Fixed: Windows 10 Mail App notifications are not shown if running in overlay mode.
- Improvements to full-screen tinting mode.
- No longer supports Windows 7.
Version 3.2 (Windows 7 Support)
Version 3.2.24 released September 2018.
- Bugfixes when installed with USB Creator.
- Known issue: Windows 10 Mail App notifications are not shown if running in overlay mode.
Version 3.2.22 released April 2017
- Changes to installation, no impact on end users.
Version 3.2.10 released 20 September 2016
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 3.2.15 released February 2015
- Supports licence keys screen.
Version 3.2.5 released August 2015
- Updated to .Net 4.
- Bugfixes (flickering screen).
Version 3.2.4 released 8 July 2015
- 64-bit Windows 7 support.
- ScreenRuler now works more smoothly on 64-bit Windows 7 computers.
- Full Windows XP support.
- Previously you could only run the “Classic” version of ScreenRuler on Windows XP which didn’t allow you to change any colours and had no underline mode. ScreenRuler V3 works fully on Windows XP.
Version 3.0.5 released May 2013
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 3.0.3 released April 2013
- Multi-monitor support: the overlay mode runs on all monitors at the same time.
This page was last updated on 12th July 2022.