Translation tooltips are switched off in English editions of ClaroRead by default. To use this feature, do the following:
- Close ClaroRead.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Claro Software\ClaroRead (Plus/Pro)\ and run the Language.exe file:
- Language 1 is your primary language, this is the language ClaroRead’s user interface will be in.
- Language 2 is your secondary language. When you select this flag in Settings, ClaroRead’s interface will still display in your primary language, but all of the resources and settings (e.g. voice, homophones, prediction dictionary) will reflect Language 2’s setting.
- Click OK and restart ClaroRead.
Example of use
I’m an English person learning French.
- I set Language 1 to English and Language 2 to French.
- I’m working with French text so open ClaroRead’s settings and select the French flag.
- I require some of the French text to be translated back into English as I’m not sure what it means.
- I double-click a French word and see an English translation tooltip.
- I can also select a French phrase (or triple-click) and see an English translation of that phrase.