Below are steps to take to create a Russian prediction dictionary from a Russian Word document. These instructions can be used for any language.
- Ensure you have the latest ClaroRead Settings Editor (v184.108.40.206). If not, download from here and replace the old one in C:Program FilesClaro SoftwareClaroRead Plus V5.
- Change the “Language for Non-Unicode programs” setting in Regional and Language Settings in Control Panel to “Russian”.
- Start Advanced Settings Editor.
- Go to Prediction Training tab.
- Click Save As and give “Russian dictionary” as the new prediction dictionary name.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Toolbar Buttons
- Word Prediction
- Advanced Settings Editor
- Locks on to any window.
- Customisable layout.
- Button size can be changed
- Three different skins.
- Can be docked to the top of the screen.
- Can be positioned manually.
- Tray icon and Pause button allows you to show and hide the toolbar if it gets in the way.