WordRead V3 Release Notes
- Now includes ScreenMarker.
- UK Edition now includes two UK voices (Daniel and Serena) instead of one.
- Pronunciation editor – this allows you to alter the way the voice pronounces certain words if the voice pronounces it incorrectly.
- “Pause between words”, “Stop after sentence” and “Speak on Ctrl+hover” features.
- Change the way highlighting works in Microsoft Word – including the item highlighted (e.g. word, sentence, etc), the highlighting colours and the “Focus sentence” feature.
- Echo as you type – WordRead can echo back the characters, words and/or sentences as you type.
This page was last updated on 30th March 2020.