Auto Converter takes any document you drop into a special folder and OCRs or scans it automatically to create accessible versions without you needing to do anything else. It uses the world-class OmniPage scanning engine in ClaroRead Plus Mac, so you get great results. You can drop in PDFs or image files (JPEG, PNG) and get out Word, accessible PDF or plain text files. Simple and straightforward, and a great way to provide scanning abilities to less-technical colleagues or students.
Auto Converter Features
- Choose any folder as your auto-converter folder, including network folders.
- Drop in PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF files from any source – scanner, email, script.
- Accessible PDF, Word or plain text files are created – accessible, searchable and usable.
- Simple to configure and operate.
- Tiny overhead while running.
Claro Auto Converter is available in ClaroRead Plus Mac.
Auto Converter is included with ClaroRead Plus Mac.
Help and Documentation
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Auto Converter.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Apple macOS 10.13 or above
- 4GB RAM
- 385MB hard disk space
|Product Manager & Developer||Michelle|