Auto Converter takes any document you drop into a special folder and OCRs or scans it automatically to create accessible versions without you needing to do anything else. It uses the world-class OmniPage scanning engine in ClaroRead Pro for Windows so you get great results. You can drop in PDFs or image files (JPEG, PNG) and get out Word, accessible PDF or plain text files. Simple and straightforward, and a great way to provide scanning abilities to less-technical colleagues or students.
Auto Converter Features
- Choose any folder as your auto-converter folder, including network folders.
- Drop in PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF files from any source – scanner, email, script.
- Accessible PDF, Word or plain text files are created – accessible, searchable and usable.
- Simple to configure and operate.
- Tiny overhead while running.
Trials and Demos
Claro Auto Converter is available in ClaroRead Pro.
Auto Converter is included with ClaroRead Pro.
Help and Documentation
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Auto Converter.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- 1GB RAM
- 500MB hard disk space plus 150-500MB for each voice.
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, or Word 2016
- Sound card supporting text-to-speech.
- Scanner supporting TWAIN or WIA (Plus and Pro).