Claro Writing Helper helps you organise your essays. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an essay question and a deadline, and ending with your essay in Word format!
We’re really excited to show this to everyone, so watch this space!
If you want to know more, or get early access, join the Claro Insiders programme here!
Claro Writing Helper Features
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your essay will look like as a Word documents and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
Help and Documentation
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Claro Writing Helper.