Claro Writing Helper helps you organise your essays. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an essay question and a deadline, and ending with your essay in Word format!
We’re really excited to show this to everyone, so watch this space!
Claro Writing Helper Features
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your essay will look like as a Word documents and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
Download 15-day trial version of Claro Writing Helper now!
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- The complete user guide for Claro Writing Helper.
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Claro Writing Helper.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- 1GB RAM
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016, or Word 2019