Claro Writing Helper helps you organise your written assignments, like essays, reports or dissertations. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an assignment question and a deadline, and ending with your essay in Word format!
I’ve recommended this twice this week. Both students are on the Spectrum and benefit from the clear structure and the check at the end which eases any anxiety around over-explanation and keeping to the word count. It is helpful to support independence in their final pieces, removing the stress of capturing all relevant information.Colleen Magowan, DSA Needs Assessor at Book My Assessment
Claro Writing Helper Features
- Review the question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the assignment into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your project.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your document will look like as a Word document and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole project, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
Download 15-day trial version of Claro Writing Helper now!
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- The complete user guide for Claro Writing Helper.
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Claro Writing Helper.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Help Videos
- Demonstration and training videos.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- 1GB RAM
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016, or Word 2019