Writing Helper helps you organise your written assignments, like essays, reports or dissertations. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an assignment question and a deadline, and ending with your project in Word format!
The Writing Helper supported almost every issue I faced, and although there were features here and there that I felt might be helpful additions, what the software does, it does so fantastically. It provides a consistent system for easily structuring and organizing information, provides a clear process and breaks down the huge tasks into something with a steady and clear progression. This software is great, and I’m excited to see where your insightful and skilled team of genuinely interested problem solvers take it.Arran, student at the University of Aberdeen
Writing Helper Features
- Review the question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the assignment into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your project.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your document will look like as a Word document and fix any issues within Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole project, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
Download 15-day trial version of Writing Helper now!
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- The complete user guide for Writing Helper.
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Writing Helper.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Help Videos
- Demonstration and training videos.
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- 1GB RAM
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016, or Word 2019