ClaroCapture can collect text from any document or web page, grouping it as a project file, ideal for collecting together information (with sources) enabling you to begin to write an essay. ClaroCapture can also extract colour highlighted text from Microsoft Word documents.
You can also Capture text from screen. This lets you draw a box around some text on the screen and ClaroCapture will convert it to text and insert it as a new item. This feature is only available if you have ClaroRead also installed.
Once complete, the captured text and sources can be sent to Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or the clipboard ready to begin writing your essay.
ClaroCapture is a great study skills tool.
“Its beauty in its simplicity and the quality of its speech reproduction. ClaroCapture is very popular with students.”Bryan Fowler, AT Trainer, Jan 2019.
ClaroCapture Mac Features
- With ClaroCapture information can be captured and exported to various programs. Selected text can be captured from any computer application – web pages, PDF files, Word and Pages documents – and added to the current project.
- Highlight text in Microsoft Word in different colours, then ClaroCapture will extract and group the different highlighted sections together.
- Export projects to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint. (Or the Clipboard for pasting into OpenOffice or Google Docs.)
- Capture text from screen, convert it to text and insert it as a new item.
Trials and Demos
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- Complete user manual.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Release Notes
- Lists all product updates.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
|Product Manager & Developer||Michelle|