ClaroCapture can collect text, audio and images from any document or web page, grouping it as a project file. The research file can be sent to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint or the clipboard. ClaroCapture can also extract highlighted text from Microsoft Word documents. ClaroCapture is a great study skills tool.
We have recently updated this product to include a capture text from screen feature. This lets you draw a box around some text on the screen and ClaroCapture will convert it to text and insert it as a new item. This feature is only available if you have ClaroRead also installed.
ClaroCapture will work with new macOS Mojave (10.14). You will need to allow ClaroCapture to access the programs it’s capturing text from.
ClaroCapture for Mac Features
- With ClaroCapture information can be captured and exported to various programs. Selected text can be captured from any computer application – web pages, PDF files, Word and Pages documents – and added to the current project.
- Highlight text in Microsoft Word in different colours, then ClaroCapture will extract and group the different highlighted sections together.
- Export projects to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint. (Or the Clipboard for pasting into OpenOffice or Google Docs.)
- Capture text from screen, convert it to text and insert it as a new item.
- Capture highlighted text from Word. Words now keep their colours when using Export project to Word.
Trials and Demos
Complete user manual.
Technical Support website articles.
Lists all product updates.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space