ClaroIdeas for PC is included in ClaroRead Standard, Plus and Pro for Windows.
ClaroIdeas is now available on all of our platforms, including a Cloud account:
ClaroIdeas is a mind mapping and idea capture program that helps with research, planning, outlining, studying and presenting. It is easy-to-use and powerful and will help users and groups to capture their ideas, pictures, research notes, web page links, audio and video files with more freedom, flexibility and creativity.
Creating and Editing Idea/Mind Maps
- Change layout with a click – free-form, radial, tree, top-down, left-right.
- Open ClaroCapture files in ClaroIdeas to work with and organise the content you have captured.
- See a linear outline of the mind/idea map contents.
- Change the outline or the idea/mind map and both views update instantly.
- Change line thickness, colour, add a label, or make a line an arrow or other connector.
- Add audio notes to each idea/node, play them back for reference and revision.
Using your Idea/Mind Maps
- Output ClaroIdeas mind/idea maps into Microsoft Word documents or PowerPoint presentations – prepare your essay or presentation visually then switch to Word or PowerPoint to do the fine details.
- Cycle through each idea with a click.
Works well with touch and on an interactive whiteboard.
Trials and Demos
Help and Documentation
- Data sheet
- Detailed description of features.
- User Guide | PDF
- Complete user manual.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Help Videos
- Demonstration and training videos.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- 1GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007 or later for export