ClaroPDF Mac is a PDF reader that allows users to read PDF files or have them read aloud with the built-in screen reader. It comes as part of ClaroRead for Mac. You can download it by logging into Account Homepage. ClaroPDF is especially useful for exam-taking. See our exam web page for more information.
ClaroPDF is especially useful for exam-taking. See our exam web page for more information.
ClaroPDF Windows Features
- Displays PDF files and allows PDF printing.
- Have accessible text PDF files read back to you with a human quality voice & synchronised highlighting.
- Click to indicate where to start reading: Using the play and stop buttons you can start and stop the screen reader as required.
- Allows changing of highlight colour: The default colour for highlighting is yellow, you can change this in colour options.
- See highlighting and typewriter annotations made in Adobe Reader.
- ClaroPDF allows you to view bookmarks that have been embedded into a PDF.
- You can view the thumbnail of a PDF. This allows you to quickly look through the entire document and jump to pages through a simple click.
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- Complete user manual.
- Support Articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Release Notes
- Whats new in ClaroPDF Mac
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 920MB hard disk space (ClaroRead Plus)
- 620MB hard disk space (ClaroRead SE)