Claro Cloud gives institutions the power to provide Claro text-to-speech, reading support, and document conversion (OCR) across any device – Windows machines, Macs, Android phones and tablets, iPads and iPhones, and Chromebooks.
Claro Cloud Features
Claro Cloud can be deployed across users, sites and whole organisations without installing anything. Personal (BYOD) or work devices can be supported. You and your users can then use Claro Cloud OCR to create accessible PDFs, or convert images into Word documents, from any phone, tablet or desktop. Take a photograph or select a PDF file and get back text, PDF or Word. Open a PDF, TIFF or JPEG from your Cloud storage, OCR it and save the accessible format back to your Cloud storage.
Your students or staff can also access text-to-speech through ClaroSpeak Web. ClaroSpeak Web offers speech with highlighting, word prediction, background and font and foreground colour choice, and a speaking dictionary.
A subscription to Claro Cloud gives you thousands of pages per month of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) conversion. It gives you organisation-wide capacity and compliance for a great price. Multiple methods for you to deploy and control access across your organisation provide full flexibility.
Claro Cloud comes with all our online Web Apps.
- Claro Cloud OCR
- Document conversion (OCR) in any web browser or phone.
- ClaroSpeak Web
- Text-to-speech, word prediction, and Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox integration in any web browser or phone
- ClaroIdeas Web
- Mind mapping for your ideas. Available in the web, as a Chromebook app and on Mac.
- ClaroPDF Web
- ClaroPDF for Web can open and read back accessible PDFs.
- Speaking Calculator
- Simple speaking calculator to help with your maths.
- ePub Reader
- Read back books in the ePub ebook format.
- Phoneme Reader
- Helps you understand how words are made of sounds and improve your reading and writing.
Claro Cloud for Institutions
Claro Cloud for Institutions gives document conversion (OCR) from any browser on any desktop PC, laptop, tablet or phone, for one year, across your site and your students and employees’ devices. Everyone also gets access to our cross-platform Web Apps, including ClaroSpeak Web for text-to-speech and proofing and ClaroIdeas Web for mind mapping.
(Your maximum number of pages per month is set by our Acceptable Use Policy.)
Help and Documentation
- Cloud Provisioning Guide
- How to set up Claro Cloud for your institution (school, college, university, office).
- Setting up Claro Cloud by linking from your website
- Video showing how to link ClaroSpeak Web and Claro Cloud OCR directly from your website for your students and staff to use.
- Claro Cloud OCR User Guide
- Complete user guide for our online OCR service.
- ClaroSpeak Web User Guide
- Complete user guide for the online text-to-speech application.
- ClaroIdeas Web User Guide
- Complete user guide for the online, Chromebook and MacOS applications.