Illustrate your ideas, projects, plans, structure and everything else you can imagine using this intuitive app. Draw and connect ideas, add text, hyperlinks, images and notes and personalise your ideas.
Structure Mapper is an easy-to-use, multi-platform mind-mapping tool that supports the creation and editing of concept or idea maps using visual components. It has been specifically developed to support people with wide age and ability ranges. We have tried to keep the complexity of the program down whilst still retaining the functionality of an idea map.
Structure Mapper Features
- Use text, hyperlinks, images and notes to help you structure your thoughts.
- Add content to nodes – including pictures – so you can get an overview from the map but put more information in it if you want it.
- Save your mind maps locally or to Google Drive. Come back to your work later. (Premium)
- Export your mind maps to Word DOCX and Google Docs so you can expand on them for your essay. Get your thoughts straight in Structure Mapper then get writing using them as a template. (Premium)
- Copy your structure to Writing Helper to continue structuring your essays
- Create new ideas by drawing links to expand your structure
- Show and hide arrows on your links to understand the flow in your structure
You can freely test Structure Mapper for as long as you want, but for saving or exporting you will need to buy a ClaroRead Cloud or annual ClaroRead Licence for your organisation. Contact us for details or see our site licences.
Access to Structure Mapper
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- Complete user manual.
- Release Notes
- What’s new in the latest Structure Mapper.
- Support Articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Internet connection.