Writing Helper helps you organise your written assignments, like essays, reports or dissertations. It will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an assignment question and a deadline, and ending with your project in Word format!
The Writing Helper supported almost every issue I faced, and although there were features here and there that I felt might be helpful additions, what the software does, it does so fantastically. It provides a consistent system for easily structuring and organizing information, provides a clear process and breaks down the huge tasks into something with a steady and clear progression. This software is great, and I’m excited to see where your insightful and skilled team of genuinely interested problem solvers take it.Arran, student at the University of Aberdeen
Writing Helper Mac Features
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See a health-check on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
Download 15-day trial version of Writing Helper now!
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- The complete user guide for Writing Helper.
- Release Notes
- The latest updates in Writing Helper.
- Support articles
- Technical Support website articles.
- Help Videos
- Demonstration and training videos.
- Apple macOS 10.15 or above
- 4GB RAM
- 240MB hard disk space