ScreenRuler helps you with reading by colouring (tinting) the screen or providing a reading toolbar. It includes ClaroView.
Trials and Demos
- Screen tinting
- Some people find common black-on-white text hard to read, and prefer off-white colours. ScreenRuler can provide a coloured overlay for the whole screen so everything is tinted and easier to read. You can choose any colour you like and change colour and intensity depending on the time of day, the light conditions and what you find best.
- Coloured reading ruler
- Some people find focusing on the current line of text hard, and going from one line to the next as you read even harder. ScreenRuler can give you a strip or ruler across the screen. You can also make the screen outside of the strip darker to help you concentrate on the strip.
- A coloured underline that goes across the screen and follows the cursor, helping you to stay on the line you're trying to read and concentrate on.
- Works with multiple monitors and any video card. Sits quietly in the system tray (Notification Area) out of the way while you work.
Help and Documentation
ScreenRuler Suite for PC
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- 1GB RAM
- 20MB hard disk space