Mary’s monthly webinars help you get the most out of the tools and features within our software. These are presented live on the Internet, allowing participants to see and hear the presenter in different locations, learn how to use our software, and ask any questions.
The aim of our webinars is to provide you with the opportunity to gain free, practical learning from us to ensure you are kept up-to-date with our latest software.
These are scheduled to take place on the third Thursday of the month at 10am (UK). Please note Mary’s next webinar covers ClaroRead Chrome and is going to be live on 17th January due to it being a busy period with events. Book your place here.
Don’t worry if you are unable to make the live webinar, as you can watch the archived version at a time most convenient to you.
It’s easy to join, you can subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive joining details as soon as possible.
- We will be sending a monthly email with the webinar details, including the date and time.
- On the day, click on the web link we provide.
- The webinar will appear on your screen!
Here are recordings of past training webinars, featuring real-world demonstrations of the software:
- 25-minute webinar: ClaroRead for PC (Download)
- 45-minute Webinar: How to improve reading, writing and study skills for people with low vision.
- 45-minute webinar: ClaroRead for Windows Features
- 30-minute webinar: A General Guide to ClaroRead
- 30-minute webinar: Claro AudioNote, ClaroIdeas and ClaroCapture
- 20-minute webinar: ClaroRead Cloud
- 27-minute webinar: ClaroRead Chrome
- 22-minutes webinar: ClaroRead Chrome (March 2019)
Please contact Marketing if you would like to recommend any topics we can cover that will helpful for you. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions.