DSA Group’s monthly webinars help you get the most out of the tools and features within our software. These are presented live on the Internet, allowing participants to see and hear the presenter in different locations, learn how to use our software, and ask any questions.
The aim of webinars is to provide you with the opportunity to gain free, practical learning from us to ensure you are kept up-to-date with our latest software.
Bob’s menu prep with Global AutoCorrect
Date and Time: Monday, 8th August at 10:00 AM (UK)
The Awesomeness of Neurodiversity
Date and Time: Tuesday, 9th August at 11 AM (UK)
OMG! Who needs sticky notes when you have a Writing Helper?
Date and Time: Wednesday, 10th August at 11 AM (UK)
Read&Write – There’s a feature for that! Breaking down specific needs and finding out what features support them
Date and Time: Wednesday, 10th August at 3 PM (UK)
AT Training – Importance and Challenges
Date and Time: Thursday, 11th August at 11 AM (UK)
Dragon Professional – Past and Present
Date and Time: Tuesday, 16th August at 11 AM (UK)
Writing Helper – your new study buddy!
Date and Time: Wednesday, 17th August at 11 AM (UK)
How Bob organises his time using Global Tasks
Date and Time: Wednesday, 17th August 1 PM (UK)
The Power of Language
Date and Time: Thursday, 18th August at 11 AM (UK)
Writing Helper – software tricks and tips!
Date and Time: Wednesday, 24th August at 11 AM (UK)
Lending a paw: how pets can support neurodiversity
Date and Time: Thursday, 25th August at 11 AM (UK)
Equatio – Saving time, minimising stress and removing barriers
Date and Time: Friday, 26th August at 10 AM (UK)
Global AutoCorrect – Top-up accreditation – for advanced users
Date and Time: Friday, 26th August at 11 AM (UK)
Global Tasks – Top-up accreditation for advanced users
Date and Time: Friday, 26th August at 11:30 AM (UK)
It’s easy to join, you can subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive joining details as soon as possible.
- We will be sending a monthly email with the webinar details, including the date and time.
- On the day, click on the web link we provide.
- The webinar will appear on your screen!
Our previous webinars are all available on our YouTube Channel! Here are some of them:
- 36-minutes webinar: Claro Software and Dragon Webinar (February 2021)
- 60-minutes webinar: Claro Software and Note Taking Express (February 2021)
- 54-minutes webinar: Claro Study Skills (January 2021)
- 72-minutes webinar: Claro Study Skills Tools (November 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: A Guide to Claro Apps (October 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: A Guide to ClaroRead Chrome (September 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: Claro Writing Helper (September 2020)
- 32-minutes webinar: New Features of ClaroRead 9 (August 2020)
- 44-minutes webinar: How ClaroRead can assist in the Workplace (Dyslexia Show 2020 – June)
- 56-minutes webinar: How Claro Software Can Help With Reading and Writing (Dyslexia Show 2020 – June)
- 28-minutes webinar: Learn about Claro Apps (June 2020)
- 16-minutes webinar: ClaroRead Chrome (May 2020)
- 32-minutes webinar: Homeschooling Ideas (May 2020)
- 33-minutes webinar: New Features of ClaroRead 9 (April 2020)
- 33-minutes webinar: Your Claro Account (April 2020)
- 45-minutes webinar: Claro Writing Helper Windows (March 2020)
- 30-minutes webinar: ClaroRead 8 Mac (January 2020)
- 14-minutes webinar: ClaroRead 8 Windows (July 2019)
- 41-minutes webinar: Claro Apps – Claro ScanPen, ClaroPDF and ClaroSpeak (June 2019)
- 23-minutes webinar: Claro Software in Exams (May 2019)
- 22-minutes webinar: ClaroRead Chrome (March 2019)
- 27-minute webinar: ClaroRead Chrome
- 20-minute webinar: Claro Cloud
- 30-minute webinar: Claro AudioNote, ClaroIdeas and ClaroCapture
- 30-minute webinar: A General Guide to ClaroRead
- 45-minute webinar: ClaroRead Windows Features
- 45-minute Webinar: How to improve reading, writing and study skills for people with low vision
- 25-minute webinar: ClaroRead Windows (Download)
Please contact Marketing if you would like to recommend any topics we can cover that will helpful for you. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions.