Mary’s monthly webinars help you get the most out of the tools and features within our software. These are presented live on the Internet, allowing participants to see and hear the presenter in different locations, learn how to use our software, and ask any questions.
The aim of our webinars is to provide you with the opportunity to gain free, practical learning from us to ensure you are kept up-to-date with our latest software.
Don’t worry if you are unable to make the live webinar, as you can watch the archived version at a time most convenient to you.
Upcoming Webinars and Virtual Events
Welcome to the ATIA 2021: AT Connected event. We are looking forward to sharing this virtual event with you. Our event will take place live January 25 – February 6. As you discover the wealth of learning and social activities offered this year, we want everyone to be able to attend in a way that is just right for them. Whether watching pre-recorded content or live sessions on the actual days of the event to attending social activities and visiting with our member exhibitors, there is something for everyone, everywhere.
Date and Time: 25-28 January and 1-4 February 2021
It’s easy to join, you can subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive joining details as soon as possible.
- We will be sending a monthly email with the webinar details, including the date and time.
- On the day, click on the web link we provide.
- The webinar will appear on your screen!
Our previous webinars are all available on our YouTube Channel! Here are some of them:
- 54-minutes webinar: Claro Study Skills (January 2021)
- 72-minutes webinar: Claro Study Skills Tools (November 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: A Guide to Claro Apps (October 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: A Guide to ClaroRead Chrome (September 2020)
- 15-minutes webinar: Claro Writing Helper (September 2020)
- 32-minutes webinar: New Features of ClaroRead 9 (August 2020)
- 44-minutes webinar: How ClaroRead can assist in the Workplace (Dyslexia Show 2020 – June)
- 56-minutes webinar: How Claro Software Can Help With Reading and Writing (Dyslexia Show 2020 – June)
- 28-minutes webinar: Learn about Claro Apps (June 2020)
- 16-minutes webinar: ClaroRead Chrome (May 2020)
- 32-minutes webinar: Homeschooling Ideas (May 2020)
- 33-minutes webinar: New Features of ClaroRead 9 (April 2020)
- 33-minutes webinar: Your Claro Account (April 2020)
- 45-minutes webinar: Claro Writing Helper Windows (March 2020)
- 30-minutes webinar: ClaroRead 8 Mac (January 2020)
- 14-minutes webinar: ClaroRead 8 Windows (July 2019)
- 41-minutes webinar: Claro Apps – Claro ScanPen, ClaroPDF and ClaroSpeak (June 2019)
- 23-minutes webinar: Claro Software in Exams (May 2019)
- 22-minutes webinar: ClaroRead Chrome (March 2019)
- 27-minute webinar: ClaroRead Chrome
- 20-minute webinar: Claro Cloud
- 30-minute webinar: Claro AudioNote, ClaroIdeas and ClaroCapture
- 30-minute webinar: A General Guide to ClaroRead
- 45-minute webinar: ClaroRead Windows Features
- 45-minute Webinar: How to improve reading, writing and study skills for people with low vision
- 25-minute webinar: ClaroRead Windows (Download)
Please contact Marketing if you would like to recommend any topics we can cover that will helpful for you. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions.