We are introducing monthly webinars to help you get the most out of the tools and features within our software. These will be presented live on the Internet, allowing participants to see and hear the presenter in different locations, learn how to use our software, and ask any questions.
The aim of our webinars is to provide you with the opportunity to gain free, practical learning from us to ensure you are kept up-to-date with our latest software.
The webinars will take place on the third Thursday of the month at 10am (GMT) and the content details and dates will be added to this page soon.
Don't worry if you are unable to make the live webinar, as you can watch the archived version at a time most convenient to you.
It's easy to join, you can subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive joining details as soon as possible.
- We will be sending a monthly email with the webinar details, including the date and time.
- On the day, click on the web link we provide.
- The webinar will appear on your screen!
We have set-up a joining form for our next Webinar on Thursday 22nd November at 10am (GMT).
Here are recordings of past training webinars, featuring real-world demonstrations of the software - great for getting an overview of the whole Windows PC range:
- Short 25-minute Webinar (Download) (February 2013)
- Longer 45-minute Webinar (February 2013)
- 45-minute webinar - ClaroRead for Windows (July 2018)
- Short Webinar - A General Guide to ClaroRead (October 2018)
Please contact Marketing if you would like to reccommend any topics we can cover that will helpful for you. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions.